Through your industrial work experience, you potentially gain an understanding of the importance of comparative product analysis; brand image, packaging and labelling, traditional/digital retail, marketing and promotion. By undertaking placement, you develop a greater awareness of fashion, contemporary culture and trends and to advance your visual and verbal communication skills. The experience of applying your academic studies in a real work environment will help you to develop a confident and professional attitude and make informed decisions about your future fashion career.
- The purpose of this research is to examine how consumers interpret and understand sustainable fashion production and how this informs their fashion consumption practice.
- New York City’s thriving creative industry and cultural institutions are part of your Parsons education.
- This Fashion programme has successfully developed the professional identity of our graduates since 1955.
- What a person chooses to wear can reflect their personality or interests.
- Meghna becomes an overnight